Updated: September 2005
We are firmly committed to making our website accessible to all users, including those with visual, hearing, and cognitive disabilities. Some of the measures we’ve taken to improve the accessibility and usability of this site include:
- Clear and consistent navigation
- Clear and consistent content
- Text equivalents for all non-text elements within the site
- Accessible electronic forms
- A skip to main content link provides our users with a method for bypassing the header and main navigation links of each page and going directly to the main content of the page
- We have tested selected pages within our website within multiple web browsers and platforms, the IBM Home Page Reader, and the WebXACT accessibility validation tool
We are committed to ensuring that this website conforms to the Priority 1 guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
If You Have Trouble
If you have questions relating to our website accessibility policy, if the format or presentation of any of the material within our website interferes with your ability to access the information, or if any of the material within this website is incompatible with any assistive technology, browser, or platform, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the URL of the material you requested, and your contact information.
Links to Third Party Sites
Some of the pages within our website may contain links to third party sites. Those sites are not within our control and may not follow the same accessibility standards as we adhere to. We are not responsible for the content or availability of those sites, their partners, or advertisers.
The accessibility software listed below is for the convenience of our users. To obtain additional information about any of the products below, please select the appropriate link.